This week has been interesting. We are still looking for someone to come give us an estimate for our roof repairs. I'm guessing if you are in the roofing business it must be like hitting the jackpot. Noah and Maddie went back to school yesterday on a two hour delay. Not really sure I understand the reasoning behind it but they were happy to see their friends.
Noah had his first sleepover at a friends house Wednesday night. In all honesty neither one of them have ever slept anywhere without either Paul or myself. He did great. I was a nervous wreck even though he was only a block away. That evening I ended up taking Maddie to the Urgent Care Center. She had been bitten by something on her leg and her little left calf was about twice the size of the right.
This storm has really helped us get to know more of our neighbors. We are blessed to have such great folks around us. With their help we were able to get our tree cut up and hauled to one of the debris drop off sites.
Noah is starting drum lessons at Mom's music next week. He wants to play drums like the "cool" guy at Northside. Here are some pics of my electricity deprived kiddos. As you can tell gonzo doesn't particularly care if there is power.
2 comments:
I have heard good things about Mom's Music. We need an roof estimate too. Let me know if you find a good guy.
Post a Comment