Cats love yarn
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Here are some before and after pictures of our trick or treating adventure. Note the stash. The benefits of living in a big subdivision.
1 comment:
tata
said...
The kids look great!
November 1, 2008 at 4:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cats
The dynamic duo...love is in the air
About Me
Kristie
I am 37 years old. I have been married to Paul for 9 years. I have two children who are the light of my life. Noah is 8. Maddie is 6. I am blessed to have them and their daddy in my life.
View my complete profile
Blogs I enjoy
Confessions of a Misplaced Southern Belle
10 months ago
Life's A Stitch
2 years ago
Irisheyes knitting blog
4 years ago
Green apples - a knitting blog
4 years ago
Sheri at The Loopy Ewe
5 years ago
knit and tonic
7 years ago
Lapdog Creations
7 years ago
We Do Not Have A Knitting Problem
9 years ago
spillyjane knits
9 years ago
Sleepy Eyes Knitting
10 years ago
Knitting and Spinning With Ewe
12 years ago
Yarn Harlot
12 years ago
Discoknits
12 years ago
CrazyAuntPurl
13 years ago
Yarn Pirate
13 years ago
Parr8's Family
14 years ago
The Knit Nook
15 years ago
Enchanted Yarn & Fiber
15 years ago
Lora's Keyhole
15 years ago
Knittin' Mom
15 years ago
Kel Knits: My life in Stitches
16 years ago
Bricks Without Straw Enterprises
16 years ago
TLCknits
16 years ago
skein
16 years ago
Bakerella
16 years ago
Black Dog
The Heathen Housewife
Diary of a mad, mad housewife
Shut Up, I'm Counting
knit on my cat
Lime & Violet: yarn obsessed doesn't begin to cover it.
New Arrivals - ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
Creatively Dyed Yarn
I'm beautiful like me.
the shizknit
Mason-Dixon Knitting
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(27)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
Christmas knitting
Negligent blogging
Weekend Baking
Happy Halloween!
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
1 comment:
The kids look great!
Post a Comment