Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday times two











The month of July is special for our family. I did not learn during my pregnancy with Noah that nine months pregnant and the month of July do not go together well. So two years later I decided to do it again. We have celebrated two birthdays in the last two weeks. Noah turned 8 and Miss Maddie turned 6. Noah's party was at the movie theatre and we saw the movie Wall-E. Maddie's party was at the fun house. Check out all the fun....Thanks Laura for the great cakes!! Madde really loves the drive the "water motorcycle".

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Looks like it was lots of fun.

We have three July b-days in my family.

Lora said...

That popcorn cake looks too awesome!! that sounds like a fun party theme!! Movies! Did you make the cake or did the movie theater do it?!?
It was so awesome to meet you this summer. I had a great time knitting with you and the group.

Kristie said...

The cakes were made by the daughter of someone I work with. She did an awesome job on the popcorn cake. She made all the lipsticks and nail polishes for the cupcakes also. (I did the icing job..definately not a cake decorator here)

Unknown said...

Those cakes are really cool and they look like terrific parties!

tata said...

I *LOVE* the popcorn cake! What a neat idea :)

Anonymous said...

What a blogger you are (I dream of becoming one myself)Loved your 100 things about you. Keep it up.
Jill