I always look forward to the weekend so much. Of course when you have to work all weekend it kind of takes away from the appeal. I love my job.....I hate weekends. What a dilema.
On a brighter note....Mia came home Thursday. She has been awesome. She is so sweet. She has been a little nervous but as you can tell from the pic she is learning to relax a little. She sleeps in her crate like a champ and has not had any potty accidents. We did learn that her little body can fit through the slats in our fence so she can't be left out there unattended.
Our neighbor has a jack russell and Mia is very brave. She barked at him to let him know this was her yard....all the while looking over her shoulder to make sure we were behind her.
She growled a little at the cats her first night....of course this was from under the coffee table...there has been no official "peace" made but they are tolerating each other.
Another plug for S.C.R.A.P.S. seems like a great organization trying to help lots of animals homes! You can compare Mia's size to my fat cats by comparing the pics.....the bed is one and the same!!
3 comments:
She is very cute. I hope she and the cats come to an agreement soon.
OMGooodnesssss whadda sweet pup! Please pet her extra for me :D
Adorable pup! I love dachshunds! My cats would have a FIT though. They do NOT like my boyfriends dog...
Post a Comment